My newest book, All-Surpassing Peace in a Shaking World, is now available!
Thank you so much to those who took advantage of our pre-order sale! If you enjoyed All-Surpassing Peace, please help us spread the word by recommending it to your friends! (Rating it at the site you purchased it from also helps, and is so appreciated.)
All of us long for peace: for the world, in our relationships, and most importantly, inside ourselves. Why is peace so elusive, even for those of us who are Christians? How do we manage to achieve true peace — and then hang onto it?
In All-Surpassing Peace in a Shaking World, you will discover why peace is the covenant right of every child of God, and how you can access it. I share practical keys from Scripture and my personal experience to help you enter into a greater peace than you have yet known.
- How to enter into a covenant of peace with God
- How to overcome hindrances to your peace
- Your calling to be God’s agent of peace to others
- How peace can be a tool to guide your life
- Ways to maintain or restore your peace in times of turmoil
Thanks for taking a look! I hope All-Surpassing Peace will be a blessing to you!
by Francis Frangipane
I love Francis Frangipane’s writing. His gentle but uncompromising commitment to humility and the servant lifestyle just grips me. He carries the authority to be able to say the things he does, because he has been through the fire and allowed the heat to refine him.
The Shelter of the Most High is a book about intimacy with God and dwelling under His protective covering through prioritizing relationship with Him. It gives deep insight into what it means to cease striving in our own strength and truly enter into the rest of God (Hebrews 4). Basically, it’s a book about what the Christian life was always meant to be.
Here are a few quotes:
- God has always been more concerned with the condition of our hearts than the activity of our hands. What we become to Him is far more consequential than all we will ever do for Him.
- He will not fight for our attention; He must be sought. He will not startle us; He must be perceived …. We must learn to see Him Who is unseen.
- Before the Lord is through with us, the way of Christ will be more than something we know; it will be something we instinctively choose in the midst of temptation or battle. This is where we graduate into the power of God.
- Rescue is the constant pattern of God’s activity.
- [God] intends to make your life a key that unlocks God’s shelter for others.
- Our primary purpose in life must be to abide in Christ. Otherwise, we can become so consumed with the deteriorating condition of the world that we fail to see the deteriorating condition of our own soul.
Other concepts revealed:
- If we know God, we are in companionship with Him. If we are companioned with Him, He sees to it that we dwell in His rest. God’s rest means we are not fretting or striving to work. God works in us, with us, and surrounding us.
- When we grasp Who God is, we enter into a place of spiritual immunity. We receive into ourselves the victory Jesus won for us — oneness with God in Christ.
- Seeking and finding God is our end-all purpose and goal.
- In the abiding place we are fascinated with Jesus, fastened on Him, guided by His voice, surrounded by His love, sheltered from distresses and distractions.
- To Him, the voice of our weak prayers is sweet. We are lovely to Him.
- The secret place of the Most High is not only a place of shelter, but also of restoration.
- We come to a place where we can carry out our spiritual warfare from our position in the shelter of the Most High.
I highly recommend The Shelter of the Most High as essential reading for any Christian who desires to live an overcoming life in Christ from a place of absolute security and safety. If you long to go deeper in relationship with the Lord, absorbing the keys presented in this book will help you to get there.
Elijah knew Him intimately as “The LORD … before Whom I stand.”
Who is this mighty God Whom we love and serve? What does it mean that He is sovereign? Does He do miracles yet today? How can we be certain that He will do for us what the Bible says He will do?
In Before Whom We Stand: The Everyman’s Guide to the Nature of God, I present simple, foundational explanations of God’s nature, as revealed in the Bible. You will discover His impeccable character, how the Persons of the Trinity function together, and the particular roles of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. You will also discover how God’s nature affects the way He interacts with people.
Whether you are established in your faith, a new believer, or someone seeking to know more about what Christians believe, this book is sure to increase your understanding of Who the God of the Bible is.
Before Whom We Stand can be used for individual study, discipleship classes, as an evangelism tool for reaching seeking nonbelievers, or as a supplemental Bible class text for the older homeschooler.
Available in print from Amazon and Full Gospel Family Publications.
Available as an ebook from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Apple iBooks, Smashwords, Kobo, and other ebook distributors.
Do you believe there is an elite group of intercessors who have a gift for praying prophetically — but you’re sure you aren’t one of them — and you’re also quite sure you will never be invited to join the club? Have you ever sat down to pray and then thought, “Now what do I do? I don’t have a clue what comes next.”
The Master Is Calling, by Lynne Hammond, is just the book for you. The subtitle is Discovering the Wonders of Spirit-Led Prayer, and that is exactly what Lynne leads us into, with her simple explanation of how to tap into the Spirit and her comforting assurance that if she could learn how to do it, we can too.
I like books that explain things without a lot of complexity, yet are full of solid teaching, and this is one of those books. The way Lynne talks about prayer fired me with renewed ardor to wait upon the Lord to hear His heart. I needed to be reminded, once again, that it is time to slow down and be in His Presence just for His sake — and that it is out of such times that mighty, answer-receiving prayer flows. And she talks about the dearness of the Word — always a big deal for me!
She uses Isaiah 56:7 — “… My house will be called a house of prayer ….” to teach a concept I particularly like: back in the OT, the temple was God’s house, and it was to be a place of prayer. But since the Holy Spirit has been given to believers, we are the temple, and therefore we are His house of prayer!
I was sorry to have come to the end of this book. Every moment in it was a refreshing time, and I felt like the Lord was already bending near to me even while I was reading it. I no more than finished it and I started reading it through again.
If you’ve not yet done so, do read The Master Is Calling. And if you already have, but it’s been awhile, do yourself a favor and read it again.
The Master Is Calling at Amazon.
Posted in Christian, Christian book review, Christian life, Christian teaching, Christianity, Encouragement, God, Holy Spirit, intercession, intercessors, intercessory prayer, Jesus, Life, Prayer, Prayer warriors, Prophetic Christianity, prophetic intercession, prophetic intercessor, Religion, Revelation, Soaking prayer, Spirituality, Uncategorized
Tagged book review, Lynne Hammond, The Master Is Calling
I am pleased to announce that for those of you who prefer e-books, The Intercessor Manual is now available for Kindle at Amazon. You can also purchase it in a variety of formats at Smashwords.
The Intercessor Manual provides answers to many of the questions God’s prayer warriors struggle with and wonder about. In this book, I share with you from a prophetic perspective what I have learned over many years as an intercessor and intercessor leader. Whether you are seasoned in your call to intercession or whether you are just now beginning your prayer adventure, this book is sure to bring valuable information your way — some of which you may not encounter anywhere else. As with all my materials, you can expect solid biblical support for the concepts presented, along with an honest, no-nonsense approach that is practical to the max.
- Your Call to Intercession
- What Intercessors Do
- The Bible Helps Our Intercession
- The Power of Your Prayer Language
- Prayer that Counts
- Breakthrough Intercession: Receiving Our Answers
- Spiritual Warfare
- Our Spiritual Armor
- Worship and the Intercessor
- The Prophetic Connection
- Maturing in Prophecy
- Intimacy with God
- Avoiding Deception
- You Don’t Have to Be Weird
- Pastors and Intercessors
- The Pastor Specialty
- What Can You Expect as an Intercessor?
In addition, my booklet, Hotline to Heaven: Hearing the Voice of God is included as an appendix, along with my article, Hearing from God Through Dreams.
The Intercessor Manual in printed or e-book format can be purchased directly from us at Full Gospel Family Publications.
For the Kindle format: The Intercessor Manual at Amazon.
For a variety of e-book formats: The Intercessor Manual at Smashwords.
Posted in apostolic Christianity, apostolic intercession, apostolic intercessor, Charismatic, Charismatic Christian, Christian, Christian book review, Christian life, Christian teaching, Christianity, Church, God, Holy Spirit, intercession, intercessors, intercessory prayer, Jesus, Prayer, Prayer warriors, Prophecy, Prophetic Christianity, prophetic intercession, prophetic intercessor, Prophetic movement, prophets, Religion, Revelation, Soaking prayer, Spirituality
Tagged intercession manual, intercessor manual